Our Brisbane earthmoving services include land clearing, site levelling, driveway prep, earth moving and excavation. We service both residential and commercial area and have a wide range of high-quality machinery which includes excavators, bobcats & trucks and other heavy earth moving equipment. We work on large construction sites through to small residential backyards where our excavator can get into tight spaces as small as 1m. Stronger Foundations fleet of modern machinery means we have an excellent reputation for performance, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
Brisbane Earthmoving Services
- Slab Prep
- Site Levelling
- Driveway Prep
- Land Clearing
- New Construction
- Site Clean-ups
- Residential Projects
- Commercial Projects
- Tight Spaces
Our Machinery Available for Hire
- 1.7 Tonne Hitachi Excavator
- 3.5 Tonne Hitachi Excavator
- 6.5 Tonne Hitachi Excavator
- PT-50 Posi-Track with tilt bucket
- PT-60 Posi-Track with tilt bucket
- 5 cubic metre Tipper
- 2 x 10 cubic metre Tipper
- Augers (300, 450, 600)
- rock auger (300, 450, 600)
- hydraulic hammer
- forklift attachments
- spreader bar
- batter buckets (350, 450)
Our rates vary greatly depending on the project. Some of the factors to consider are travel time, second operator required for larger jobs. Overtime rates apply for Saturday, Sunday and night work.
Lunchtime previous day notice prior to job commencement or 2 hours minimum hire will apply.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- STRICTLY CASH ON DELIVERY, unless an account is set up whereby guarantors and trade references are checked. We accept cash, instant direct debit and credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
- 2% charge on all credit card payments.
- Stronger Foundations is not liable for any kind of loss or expenses occurring through any mechanical failure of its equipment or machinery.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the following prior to our staff arriving:
Clear site access.
- Traffic management and permit for concrete pump if necessary.
- Suitable wash out area to comply with Council and EPA Guildelines and Regulations.