We guarantee we can pump exposed concrete or it’s free!
Stronger Foundations takes the stress and hassle out of your exposed concrete project. Whether its an exposed aggregate driveway, footpath, verandah, alfresco or pool area, you can be assured that you will be looked after.
We can organise the delivery of the concrete, the pump, placing and finishing crew, all with one phone call. With our experience and expertise, we will ensure your pour runs as smoothly as possible.
Stronger Foundations Concrete Pumping offer a well maintained fleet of line and boom pumps servicing from Noosa on the Sunshine Coast down to Gold Coast and out west to Toowoomba and Ipswich.
Our concrete pumping trucks are rated to pump approximately 80 to 160 cubic metres an hour pumping 10-20mm aggregate, block fill, exposed slabs, footings, columns and driveways.
Brisbane Concrete Pumping Services
- 10-20mm Aggregate
- Suspended Slabs
- Exposed mixes
- Pod Slabs
- Block Fill
- Concrete Slabs
- House Slabs
- Concrete slabs for sheds and patios
Concrete Pumping Rates
Our rates vary greatly depending on the project. Some of the factors to consider are travel time, washout facilities on site, whether a line pump or boom pump is required, is a third man required for large or difficult setups? Overtime rates apply for Saturday, Sunday and night work.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- STRICTLY CASH ON DELIVERY, unless an account is set up whereby guarantors and trade references are checked. We accept cash, instant direct debit and credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
- 2% charge on all credit card payments.
- Stronger Foundations is not liable for any kind of loss or expenses occurring through any mechanical failure of its equipment or machinery.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the following prior to our staff arriving:
Clear site access.
- Traffic management and permit for concrete pump if necessary.
- Suitable wash out area to comply with Council and EPA Guildelines and Regulations.